- No Internet Access (The Globe Icon)
- Another laptop connected to internet will be required
- Use another laptop or computer with internet access to go to the Lenovo website.
- Search for “Lenovo IdeaPad 5 (14ITL05) drivers” and download the latest Wi-Fi driver for Windows 11 or Click Here
- Insert a USB drive into the other laptop and copy the downloaded driver to the USB drive.
- Insert the USB drive into the Lenovo IdeaPad 5 (14ITL05) and navigate to the driver file on the USB drive.
- Left double-click the .exe file to run it, it should be named “37sw0a0f43gwseb0.exe”
- Once the EXE is running you might have to press yes for administrator permissions.
- Follow the prompts to complete the installation of the updated driver.
- Restart the Lenovo IdeaPad 5 (14ITL05) for the changes to take effect.
Note: Make sure to check the Lenovo support website for the latest version of the driver and other important updates. It is also good to back up essential files before doing this update.