- Open Yattee.
- Navigate to Settings.
- From Settings, navigate to Locations then Custom Locations.
- Once you have located Custom Locations, press Add Location.
- Paste any of the locations given below into the address bar and add a name.
- Once this is completed, you are finished!
- To access the custom locations you have added, click the top right globe icon on the home screen and select the location you have added.
It is recommended to use Yattee with its manifest file. A guide can be found Here. However, if you wish to use custom locations, continue on.
Location: United States